Welcome to Canary House
Canary House artfully blends inspiration from its surroundings. Blurring the boundaries between the outdoors and your home, Canary House complements natural elements like hand-scraped wood with contemporary design featuring subtle, neutral colour palettes. It all comes together to create a sanctuary of calm in the bustling Downtown East.
An Authentic Arrival
Oversized windows open into an animated streetscape and fill the lobby with natural light, welcoming you to Canary House. A large fireplace anchors one end of the extended foyer while natural woods and locally sourced stone frame your path through this natural gathering space. Find your favourite nook among a collection of sumptuous seating and get carried away by the ambiance. This is more than an entrance, it’s an extension of your home.
A Place to Play
The entertainment room is your gateway to a fun night out or a great night in, with its dark jewel tones, dramatic lighting, lounge seating and unobstructed views of the city. Gather your friends for a screening in the private movie lounge, cue up for a game of billiards or sing your heart out at karaoke in a space directly inspired by the city’s chicest nightlife destinations.
Wrapped in panoramic views of downtown and boasting a double-height ceiling to maximize natural light, the fitness room is designed to help you find your strength. The dynamic city backdrop motivates you as you push your limits with a wide variety of equipment. Surpass personal goals, then centre yourself as you admire the view. This is where endurance finds inspiration.
A wide unobstructed window, filters natural light into every inch of the multi-use studio throughout the day, creating a distinct new atmosphere with each phase of the sun. Here, you’ll find plenty of space, storage and a kitchenette to help push the boundaries of your flexibility in a guided lesson or explore your creativity by using this multi-purpose flex space as an art studio or children's play area.
Find Your Nook
The library takes inspiration from the interplay between light and dark as first introduced in the lobby, and like the lobby this is a perfect place to read, relax and be inspired to create in an elegant space. A ‘take a book, leave a book’ shelf lets you pass along the stories that mean the most while you discover new favourites. Settle into a soft nook to read and quietly converse with new friends over the latest must-read. Soft amber lighting, warm wooden tones and an overall sense of calm complete the inviting picture.
The party room pushes the boundaries of hosting at home with a fully equipped kitchen and plenty of space to gather. A bright, neutral palette coupled with soft fabrics help to create a sophisticated experience, while dark wood and smooth stone features accent this flexible space inspired by the city’s top restaurants. Whether it’s an intimate friends and family gathering or an open-invitation community party, every night here is a celebration.
A Floating Green Escape
Immerse yourself in nature as you stroll through the garden. This patio in the sky wraps itself around three sides of the building, offering unmatched views of Toronto’s majestic skyline while guiding you to a welcoming fire pit. The garden has a number of different areas to explore, each with its own energy. Entertain al fresco and dine under the starts or discover your own patch of paradise in a more private alcove. Let the pergola frame an unforgettable evening.
Dine above it all
Dinner parties are reimagined behind the intricate wood panelling of the dining room. Bask in the cozy atmosphere of the fireplace while you prepare a meal with your closest friends and family. As the night winds down, step onto the private terrace and into the evening air – or start here with an intimate BBQ. Whether you’re inside or out, allow the sweeping city skyline to be your backdrop.
Inviting/ Sophisticated/ Calm/ Home
The suites at Canary House seamlessly integrate nature with contemporary design. Wood textures and natural light are celebrated, while neutral tones are combined with earthy embellishments. As these elements come together, they redefine the home.
Features & Finishes
- Contemporary Suite Interiors
- Electrical & Communication
- Notes and Assumptions
- Our Commitment to You
- Premium plank laminate flooring in entries, kitchens, principle living areas and bedrooms as per builder’s sample.
- Solid core entry door with contemporary lever handle, deadbolt and security viewer.
- Lofty 9-foot flat ceilings in principal rooms as per builder’s plan.*
- Contemporary style doors with designer series hardware and flat profile casings.
- Modern 4", paint finish baseboards with matching door trim.
- Closets or walk-in closets with stylish doors and designer series hardware as per builder’s plan.
- Front-loading stacked washer and dryer.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room.
- Contemporary ceiling mounted lighting in principle rooms.
- Year-round comfort and improved indoor air quality with in-suite controlled air-conditioning and heating.
- Recovery ventilation system.
- Custom-designed modern European style kitchen cabinetry with integrated LED lighting system and soft-close motion on drawers and doors.
- Choice of premium quartz countertop and quartz backsplash as per Vendor’s sample.
- Single stainless-steel sink with pull out single lever faucet in a matte black finish.
- 24” or 30” European style appliances (as per builder's plan) with integrated cooktop and oven, over the range stainless steel microwave and fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher with paneled doors to match kitchen cabinetry.
- Designer overhead track lighting.
- Contemporary double drawer vanity with undermounted sink and single faucet as per builder’s sample.
- Custom-designed full width vanity mirror with integrated lighting and shelving to match vanity finish.
- Shower with frameless clear glass fixed panel or luxurious deep soaker tub (where applicable, as per builder’s plan).
- Choice of premium tile flooring with tub and shower tile surround as per builder’s sample.
- High-efficiency white porcelain plumbing fixtures.
- Ultra-high-speed Beanfield MetroConnect fibre optic internet (monthly fees applicable under a fixed term agreement with Beanfield), telephone and cable in each suite.
- In suite Cat 6 wiring in designated areas for high speed internet signal, as well as to facilitate IP telephony and television service (service not included).
- Separately metered water and electrical service.
- *Ceiling heights may vary by floor. Please speak with a sales representative for details.
- 1. The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard features listed herein which are omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- 2. References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
- 3. All dimensions, if any, are approximate.
- 4. Where bulkheads are present or drop ceilings are required, the ceiling heights will be less than that indicated above. Ceiling heights are calculated from the finished concrete slab to the underside of the concrete slab above.
- 5. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
- 6. Pursuant to the Agreement, this Schedule or amendment or change order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor construct an additional feature within the Unit which is in the nature of an optional extra. If, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Unit or the building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest, and in all other respects this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, with time of the essence.
- 7. Flooring and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.
- Your new home is fully covered under Tarion, the Ontario New Home Warranty Program. Please visit ww.tarion.com for more information.