A new condominium made for you
They say life is what you make it. For those who want it all, there’s Canary Commons. This leading-edge condominium design features two prominent towers with 387 suites, including 43 spacious townhomes, with views of the park, lake and city. Welcome to Canary District.
Canary Commons, the exciting next phase of Canary District, offers modern architecture and inspired lifestyle amenities. The ground floor includes a state-of-the-art fitness centre, pilates + yoga training studio, an interactive children’s playroom, and a pet-washing area. The 3rd floor amenity space, The Commons, includes a stylish lounge, dining room, catering kitchen, theatre, and co-working space. The 6th floor offers a 9,000 sq. ft. terrace which has been designed in seamless harmony with the building’s architecture. This contemporary outdoor terrace provides nooks and gathering spaces including dining areas with BBQs and cozy firepits, which all offer spectacular views of the Toronto skyline.
A Warm Welcome
If first impressions last forever, then the lobby of Canary Commons won’t soon be forgotten. Its modern and sleek European-style design create the perfect space to welcome guests. The lobby boasts floor-to-ceiling bookshelves with contrasting textures and finishes that effortlessly complement the Carrara marble floors. This comfortable, bright space provides the perfect ambiance for visitors and residents to quietly lounge or enjoy a friendly chat with the concierge.
Live an Active Life
The fully-equipped fitness centre at Canary Commons make it easy to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. With everything from the latest in exercise machinery and weights, Pilates and Crossfit equipment, and an indoor and outdoor yoga space, residents have everything they need to mix up their workouts.
Children's Interactive Playroom
The nearby Children’s Playroom is a bright, interactive, creative space where kids can meet and play to their heart’s content.
Where Everyone's Invited
The Commons is a spacious, multi-functional party room that has a catering kitchen, bistro-style bar, and ample seating for any occasion. The private dining area, fireplace focal point, and natural wood accents create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that feels like an extension of your home. Whether you’re hosting a summer party in the outdoor lounge, or a cozy winter movie night in the private theatre room, you and your guests will feel welcomed all year round.
The 3rd floor amenity space also provides residents with a co-working space which is in a convenient location to interact and collaborate with other professionals. Perfect for hosting meetings or working from home.
A Breath of Fresh Air
The 9,000 sq. ft. rooftop terrace and courtyard gardens, designed by award-winning landscape architecture firm, NAK Designs, provides Canary Commons’ residents with a breathtaking, contemporary outdoor oasis with Toronto’s cityscape as its backdrop. With a variety of seating throughout the terrace, you can enjoy some relaxing time alone, or host family
and friends at the outdoor dining and BBQ areas. You can catch a movie under the stars at the outdoor theatre and make the most out of warm evenings.
Wellness from Within
Your new space awaits with high-quality laminate flooring, smooth-finished ceilings, and 4-inch baseboards throughout, suites at Canary Commons feel open and spacious. In-suite controlled air conditioning and heating delivers improved air quality so residents stay healthy and comfortable year round.
*Renderings are Artist's Concept - E.&O.E.
Features & Finishes
- Contemporary Suite Interiors
- Electrical + Communcation
- High quality solid core entry door with contemporary lever handle, deadbolt and security viewer
- Lofty 9-foot high smooth-finished flat ceilings in principal rooms as per builder’s plan
- Contemporary style doors with designer series hardware and flat profile casings
- Contemporary style 4-inch, paint finish baseboards with matching door trim
- High quality plank laminate flooring in entries, kitchens, principle living areas and bedrooms as per builder’s sample
- Closets or walk-in closets with stylish doors with designer series hardware as per builder’s plan
- Front-loading stacked washer and dryer
- White decorative series switches and receptacles
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room
- Year-round comfort and improved indoor air quality with insuite controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Recovery ventilation system
- Custom-designed modern European style kitchen cabinetry combined with open shelves and closed cabinetry design with soft close motion on drawers and doors. Integrated LED lighting system.
- Choice of premium quartz countertop with tile backsplash as per Vendor’s sample
- Single stainless-steel sink with pull out single lever faucet in chrome or matte black finishes
- 24" or 30" European style appliances (as per builder’s plan) with slide in range, over the range stainless steel microwave and fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher with paneled doors to match kitchen cabinetry
- Custom-designed island/table combination upgrade with choice of quartz countertop (where applicable, as per plan)
- Designer overhead track lighting
- European style, custom designed vanity with integrated sink and single faucet as per builder’s sample
- Custom designed cabinetry above lavatory to match vanity finish
- Full width vanity mirror
- Luxurious deep soaker tub or shower with frameless clear glass fixed panel (where applicable, as per builder’s plan)
- Choice of premium tile flooring with tub and shower tile surround as per builder’s sample
- Contemporary wall-mounted lighting in bathrooms
- High-efficiency white porcelain plumbing fixtures
- Ultra-high-speed Beanfield MetroConnect fibre optic internet (monthly fees applicable under a fixed term agreement with Beanfield), telephone and cable in each suite
- In suite Cat 6 wiring in designated areas for high speed internet signal, as well as to facilitate IP telephony and television service (service not included)
- Separately metered electrical service with circuit breakers, water and BTU